- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
You may propose new project after you get familiar with QTIP
- Intern Project: QTIP Dashboard: No mentor resource
|Taseer Ahmed||Intern Project: QTIP Command Line Interpreter||intern-project-cli|
Due 06 Aug
|Akhil Batra||Intern Project: QTIP API Server||intern-project-api|
How to apply
After that, please check the following instructions.
- Follow general instructions of OPNFV internship program
- Additional requirements for
Status colour Red title HIGH
level projects in QTIP
Status colour Yellow title MEDIUM
- Online interview will be done with PTL and mentor
- The interview evaluation report shall be reviewed by QTIP committers
- The application is accepted if agreed by both PTL and mentor
- previous contributions in open source community is not a criteria but for information only
- the initial commits in OPNFV is a practice of OPNFV workflow, no judgement on the commit contents
- these requirements are prerequisite to the application
- Highly autonomous
- Delivery on time
- Activity report (retrospective of each sprint)
- Monthly timesheet (preferred in toggl)
- Presentation in team meeting on each checkpoints
|Table of Contents|