JOID introduces new scenario for Kubernetes and LXC in D release. This project is to onboard the docker or container based VNFs, test and include the documention in JOID around the same. There is opportunity to write documentation around JOID scenarios as well.
- Understanding Python, shell scripts and have good communication and writing skills.
- Deliver the code which will be integrated into JOID to onboard VNFs and documentation on the same.
Desired project timeline/completion date:
Mentor(s) & contact info:
- Products :
- Code :
- OVN subordinate charm : https://github.com/AakashKT/charm-ovn
- Master-config interface for OVN charm : https://github.com/AakashKT/interface-master-config
- OVN-kubernetes : https://github.com/openvswitch/ovn-kubernetes/issues/125
Gerrit Task https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/37179/ Add command line parameter to deploy K8S with OVN instead of flannel https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/37955/ Changes to OVN charm https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/38051/ Minimal deployment of OVN-K8S without SSL, Load balancer and scaling support https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/38643/ Automation script for deployment of Clearwater vIMS on K8S cluster having load-balancer https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/38801/ Added scaling support for K8S worker nodes in OVN charm https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/38845/ Final OVN charm with load-balancer, SSL and scaling support https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/39087/ Update installation to install newest docker, in clearwater deployment scritps
JIRA tickets :
Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
- "Joid-123" JIRA ticket is additional work for a deployment scenario, which I will be working on (Openstack-OVN)