|Meeting Day||Meeting Time||Conference Bridge|
|Mondays||6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)||WebEx|
WebEx Conference Bridge
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 801 613 257
Meeting password: 2Yacijxw
Join by phone
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
If you are a host, go here to view host information.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Meeting Agenda and Notes
|Call for agenda items|
|Review unresolved action items|
OOM Deployment videos from last meeting on https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Installing+and+Running+the+ONAP+Demos#InstallingandRunningtheONAPDemos-ONAPDeploymentVideos - look for 1.1.0 OOM
Run with a subset (only part of the new R1 components that are functioning should be used) -
Define test cases for use cases
Chen Zhang - Presented testcases for enterprise VCPE
|Clarification on the hybrid_pod.vsdx|
|x86 pod issues|
|Arm pod set up|
|Progress of environment setup|
|PlugFest in Oregon in December|
- Michael O'Brien will work with David Blaisonneau to update the PlugFest page about XCI with ONAP demo (Leverage Dave Urschatz vPOD) in plugfest
- Justin chi to also update PlugFest page about Compas4nfv demo.
- Michael O'Brien will help with resiliency improvement: ONAP test cases (Make sure ONAP is up - https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-368)
- Lincoln Lavoie to let Tina Tsou know when to buy the rack attach cables
- Harry Huang talk to xiaoyu wang to make sure connection to Lincoln Lavoie works
- Lincoln Lavoie understand xiaoyu wang connection issues to UNH LAB