ovsnfv Milestone D Report
1. If you have code are features frozen? N
2. If you have api/s, files or other interfaces that other projects rely on to integrate with your project are they frozen? N
3. Are your test specifications frozen and provided to test projects? No additional use cases can be added to the release after this milestone (ie. feature projects have added the test cases for their project to the test team suite) N
4. If you require post-install processing have you consulted with CI (Octopus), CD (Releng), and/or companion test projects (functest, yardstick, etc) regarding scripts you may need to provide such as for install, set-env, run-test, clean-env?
5. If you have no code(e.g. documentation projects) - drafts of all deliverables exist and are ready for first review? NA
6. List/describe your progress to date?
7. Describe what you have remaining to do? (hint: You should only have completion of existing features and bug fixes to do. For test projects you will be developing remaining tests according to frozen specifications.)
- Complete fuel plugin
- Integrate basic CI to build and deploy plugin
8. How confident are you that you will be complete for Milestone E/code freeze on Jan 5?
9. List any serious or blocking issues that are impeding progress on your project:
- Issue getting a test fuel-plugin to deploy to an Arno installation
- Issue sourcing ovs/dpdk as .deb packages suitable Ubuntu 14.04 (ie Fuel installation of Arno).