Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Logistics

Meeting DayMeeting TimeConference Bridge
Mondays 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Topic: OPNFV Projects2's Personal Meeting Room

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,2362828999# or +16465588656,,2362828999# 
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 236 282 8999
International numbers available:


Meeting attendees are free to add, edit and remove Agenda Items before each meeting.

Meeting Agenda and Notes

Agenda ItemsNotes


Action items from previous meeting

  •  Paul-Ionut Vaduva Ask Adolfo about minimum list of docker images (projects) ONAP Edge Automation use-case. Maybe a way to get the list for (other) specific use cases
  • Gambia - repo tagging done manually
  • Hunter - database inaccessible, credentials missing, Martin Klozik send out email to mailing list

CI collaboration with Multi-VIM

Gil Hellmann Bin Yang  Harry Huang

  • Currently on stand-by, investigation coming in the future
  • Intel pod-18 - Blocked, currently not accessible
  • Huawei pod-12 - unused - will be removed from future notes
  • Auto arm pod - used by Paul-Ionut Vaduva for Docker image builds and Adolfo for comparing container footprints
  • LaaS - used by Richard Elias Martin Klozik for script tweaking and tune-up

  • Edge cloud - looking further into Akraino to analyze requirements, community release by end of April - 21 blueprints
  • ONAP Edge Automation - Discussing number of docker containers for running in Akraino, tcs could not be runnable using the original plan

AUTO Sprint 25

AUTO-44 Paul-Ionut Vaduva

Build ONAP components for arm64 platform

AUTO-71 Martin Klozik

Implementation of OPNFV scenario for automatic ONAP deployment

AUTO-75 Martin Klozik

Script for ONAP intallation

AUTO-85 Richard Elias

Install ONAP on Intel-pod18

  • AUTO-71 - Completed
  •  AUTO-75 - to be edited by Martin Klozik
  •  AUTO-90 - Documentation by Richard Elias for auto and fuel of new scripts created in AUTO-71
Sprint 25
Survey in meeting participants on current blockers

Previous Action Items 


New Action Items

  •  AP: Ask avout the docker registry issue to Jessica.
  • Martin Klozik check into and manually add repository tags for Gambia
  • Martin Klozik created ticket for Inaccessible Intel Lab
  • No labels