Non TSC Attendees
As agreed on changes to the minutes may be executed on the Agenda wiki page, with the aid of audio and text transcript available for 1 week.
- Fall Technical Event - Not the same week as ONES!
- Start Oct 13 - 15th with less time each day
- Topic Submission Status - more OPNFV topics welcome!
- Coordination with CNTT on Joint Topics
- Volunteers to represent OPNFV in event:
- Lincoln Lavoie and Sridhar Rao will represent us
- Volunteer(s) needed to run the OPNFV Weekly Technical Discussion meetings: ASAP - rotating chairs, see right-hand column
Sept - Sridhar Rao
Oct - Emma Foley
OPNFV Release Process
- Requirements Work Group using the Release meeting time
- JIRA RelMan Issues for each project are published
- Mapping Release Requirement into JIRA
- Jerma M1 scheduled for Sept 22
- ~50% compliance on the M1 release management Jira issues
- requirements working group needs to review requirements Jira issues
- need to verify support for requirements Jira issues with projects
- review requirements Jira issues with TSC and get approval
- Key conclusions so far, regarding JERMA and CNTT Baldy
- Security requirements being revised (out of JERMA scope)
- Functional tests will refer to CNTT RC-1 for requirements
- Testing in other areas must reach past RC-1 to RA-1 in order to help CNTT stakeholders.
- Several OPNFV projects may help using current resources this time
- Documentation: Jerma Requirements Working Group Assessment
- Meeting Logistics
Partial list of issues discussed:
- Are the Definitions of Gates clear?
- Testing of the CNTT-selected RC Test Cases
- projects must pass Gating (s 17)
- Gates need to be established, install without errors, simple functional tests, success of more advanced features and automated with X-testing
- Pre-requisites, include Integration TEST project (Morgan in ONAP), test what OPNFV delivers.
- OPNFV needs to Release and Support tests that are reliable.
- "Establish" items are the key steps for TSC: Requirements Vetting and Integration Test SCs
- Marketing Priorities
Update on the evolution of the OPNFV brand, messaging/positioning, and Meld marketing planning
CNTT Engagement status updates
- CNTT Merger and Meld
- Team building planned for
- Regular operational/TSC meetings announced later today
- Release Naming - CNTT in 2021?
OVP Engagement status update
- Review the pilot plans and timing
|#agree StorPerf may develop code and evaluate GitLab during the Jerma Release|
OPNFV Project Reviews
- ovn4nfv at future meeting
Trevor Cooper Project code being used in Akraino and another project. PTL not responding. Some interest in moving the repo to Akraino
Start new review round at Virtual Technical Meetings, 10 minute talks: sign-up now!
- OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
- LF IT/Infra update: (Aric Gardner, Trevor Bramwell)
- Future Topic: new template for staffing task & requirement evaluation - similar to Intern projects Mark Beierl
- Future Topic: Yardstick's future?? HA test cases. Bottlenecks' Stress test spawns VMs till it breaks in OVP
- new template concept is on hold
Outstanding Action Items
IRC Meeting Minutes
- Transcribe here with highlights from the Discussion Items