|Project Name||Enter the name of the project|
|Target Release Name||Jerma|
|Project Lifecycle State||Mature|
Release Engineering plans to achieve the following for the Jerma release:
- Stabilize Releng Verification Jobs
- RELENG-432Getting issue details... STATUS
- Execute on TAC Infra CI/CD Recommendation
- RELENG-433Getting issue details... STATUS
- Determine Status/Future of Subprojects
- Setup new OPNFV Build Machines
- RELENG-434Getting issue details... STATUS
- Migrate OPNFV Build machines off UCS to LaaS VM
- Standup new ARM builders as armbuild-3/4 are being taken offline
The Release Engineering project does not produce artifacts as the nature of the project does not allow it to be tied to specific versions, but on each release we tag the repository for easy reference when reviewing historical changes.
Indicate the work product (Executable, Source Code, Library, API description, Tool, Documentation, Release Note, etc) for this release.
Format (Container, Compressed File, etc.)
|Releng Repository||Source Code||Git Tag|
High level architecture diagram
Test and Verification
Jenkins jobs are tested manually using JJB from the command line and the OPNFV Jenkins sandbox.
List any risks and a plan to mitigate each risk.
|Risk Description||Mitigation Plan|