Welcome to the OPNFV Wiki
OPNFV is a carrier-grade, integrated, open source platform to accelerate the introduction of new NFV products and services. As an open source project, OPNFV is uniquely positioned to bring together the work of standards bodies, open source communities and commercial suppliers to deliver a de facto standard open source NFV platform for the industry. Participation is open to anyone, whether you are an employee of a member company or just passionate about network transformation.
We recently migrated our wiki to Confluence. For a quick overview on Confluence, you can start here.
- OPNFV on-boarding materials
- Stats for developer contributions
- Quarterly Reports on OPNFV Technical Community (from Bitergia)
OPNFV Community Test Labs
- Find out more about OPNFV Community Test Labs at the Pharos project page.
- Project ABC's page helps you understand how we run projects and coordinate our activities in OPNFV
- OPNFV Project Lifecycle page describes the project categories and lifecycle management
- Approved Projects page lists all current projects that are approved by Technical Steering Committee
- Project Proposals page lists all newly proposed projects, which are pending community review and / or TSC approval
- Cross Collaboration Group
Committees, Work Streams and Meetings
Working with upstream communities
Upstream community resource pages
- Confluence Overview
- OPNFV trello page https://trello.com/opnfvdev <- See What is Trello for more info.
You will need an Linux Foundation Account (https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/) if you would like to contribute to this wiki or the OPNFV Project
Recent space activity