- The overall goal of the Pinpoint project is to provide fault localization framework for NFVI and VIM layers focusing on network issues
- Fault localization target is to deduce the exact source of a failure from a set of observed failure indications while reducing the time spent on analyzing problems.
- Fault localization also identify performance bottlenecks easily revealing the true source of the various symptoms
- Fault localization is also known as fault isolation, alarm/event correlation, and root cause analysis (RCA).
- Other links to relevant reference sites/materials...
===== Key Project Facts =====
Project Name: Pinpoint
Repo name: pinpoint
Project Category: Requirements
Lifecycle State: Incubation
Primary Contact: Adi molkho email@example.com\\
Project Lead: Adi molkho firstname.lastname@example.org
Jira Project Name: Same as Project name
Jira Project Prefix: PNT
mailing list tag: pinpoint
Link to TSC approval of the project: https://wiki.opnfv.org/wiki/tsc#september_8_2015
- Guodayong (Huawei: email@example.com )
- Adam Itshar (Huawei: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zhouxingwang (Joe) (Huawei: email@example.com )
- Zhipeng Huang (Huawei: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Srinivas Tadepalli (TCS: email@example.com)