|5||Dashboard VM Setup||Sawyer Bergeron|
- Running into issues with OpenID
- Trying to roll out LFID Auth (Akraino dashboard using it)
- The LFID plugin tries to get the callback URL from where the site is running, but not being passed 'labs.lfnetworking.org' (instead IP).
- Curious about proxying between nginx container and outside (reverse lookup failing to provide URL)
- Cover any status updates from projects
- LaaS no updates
- Brought down to implement OID, but rolled back
- Trevor Bramwell To remember to update status page when maintenance scheduled
- Good to have regular status to TSC on LaaS usage
- Checking in with community on GitLab-CI usage
- kuberef and airship currently evaluating
- Start work on new OPNFV builders next week
- What do to about Testresults?
- Email list with context, request add to TSC agenda
- Utilize lfanalytics? Upstream Refstack?
- Not gating self release process - Still gating release process?
- Do we need the system for releases?
- Testresults same for K8S?
- Create list of infrastructure LF managed/community managed
- See status.linuxfoundation.org
|10||Release Planning||Trevor Bramwell|
- Infra-WG Projects not in David's Email
- Shouldn't we be?
- 22nd of September to finalize
- Talk to David about clarifying steps for modifying JIRA RELREQ Epic
- Template name?
- Assign issues to epic?
|5||Review Action Items|
- Review pending action items