Tech Discus meetings for 2021 within Anuket
- General feedback was to continue the approach of separating the technical discussion slot from a TSC slot
- Note, from the below discussion, the early 2021 slots should likely be used to get strong community alignment on the release plan for Anuket.
- Had a discussion around current CNTT RA-2 requirement for kubernetes version to be within the current release minus 1. This creates some very tight time bounds from when a RA releae is finalized, to what an RI project needs to integrate. We will need to take this into account for how the Anuket release plan gets created.
- The current issue highlighted here is around the kubernetes version required in RA-2 is not met by the kuberef project, which is 2 versions back, because of the upstream projects being utilized.
- How are feature backlogs and how project requirements are prioritzed? How can TSC input onto those priorities be captured?
- How are RA/RM requirements reviewed and "parsed" out to projects to ensure coverage and to track implementation?
- How do we track changes to requirements (from RM/RA to RI/RC), such as dealing with a maintenance change to something?
- What can TSC do to support and encourage implementation of the requirements within the release cycle timing?